Skin Response Post Treatment
The following reactions may occur and are normal post-treatment.
Every skin is individual and will respond differently.
These reactions are not permanent and will subside within a few hours or
- redness (may last 2-3 days)
- localised swelling (may last 2-3 days)
- scabbing (normal however rare may last a few days)
- tiny blisters (rare and can last a few days)
- dry skin (important to keep skin hydrated) - chance of
breakout (rare but may occur in some skins)
After Care Advice
It’s extremely important for you to follow strict guidelines post your
- avoid picking, scratching and touching the skin straight after treatment.
- keep skin clean and hydrated post treatment.
- avoid heavy foundation. (24 hours)
- avoid any active skincare ie vitamin A, C, AHA’s, BHA,s (24-48hours)
- avoid heat (steam,sauna, hot water, strenuous exercise 24-48 hours)
- avoid tweezing, threading and waxing at all times whilst having the treatment. (can trim/shave between visits)
- avoid abrasive exfoliation (up to 72 hours)
- apply aloe vera post treatment for 2-3 days or until skin settles.